12.12.12

Ready to go/37 weeks

I finally got Baby's car seat installed (thank you, fire department!!), so he can officially arrive any day now. When that will be however, is still a mystery... it would have been awesome if he arrived today - 12/12/12 - but since it's already late afternoon, I think we'll have to wait at least one more day.

Had my 37 week appointment yesterday. I didn't have the doctor check my dilation/effacement because I didn't want to stress myself out unnecessarily. I might have him check if I get to 40 weeks, we'll see. But he measured me and I was at 35 cm (same as last time!), Baby's heartbeat was 148. He predicted that Baby will be around 8 pounds, and said that he seems like he is still head down. Not much else to say, 38 week appointment next Wednesday if I don't have Baby before then. I think he'll wait until after that, but what do I know! :-)

That's about it... except a random customer I was helping said, "You're just so cute!" to me, which made me smile.

No comments: