17.8.12

It's a...

BOY!!!!!!

Ultrasound went great, the tech was really good about not referring to the baby by "he," and she said our baby is really cute :-D We got the cupcakes, took them home, and did the big Skype reveal! Adam's dad, step-mom, and Joe came down, my mom was there, and we got my dad, Julie, Sean, Siobhan, Grandma and Grandpa, Kathryn, and Rowan all on Skype. First I did the "string test," just to see if it was right, and the string test said boy! Then we opened the cupcakes and saw BLUE frosting!!! :-D

So excited, can't wait to meet our little guy! Here's one picture from the ultrasound (they gave us a CD with a bunch of pictures on it):

This is my favorite one :-) Looks like we got ourselves a thumb-sucker!!

2 comments:

Ashley R. said...

A boy!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
I really loved having a boy first. They are so much fun. You will be so in love!!!

em said...

Thanks!! We are very excited, too. While we would have been thrilled with a girl, we really wanted a boy first, so it is perfect!! :-D