9.7.12

An Update

We'll have to see if I can come up with a better title than "An Update!" haha...

Well, I tried some Greek yogurt, and while I don't think I could eat an entire container plain, with fruit I like it! It is definitely different, more tart than regular yogurt, but I do like it. Adam couldn't believe the amount of protein in it, and one of the flavors I got (honey) has two ingredients: milk and honey. He was impressed by that as well. And I definitely like the 10 extra grams of protein! So I think that will be a regular addition to my diet (at least my pregnancy diet, and maybe beyond!)

Last night I had my first dream about Baby's sex, and in my dream, we were having a girl. I don't necessarily think that that's my intuition and that I'm right, but so far I've mainly just had dreams about being pregnant, not about Baby!! I had quite a few dreams about telling people I was pregnant until we actually told people.

Also, even though I am not really showing yet, I think Baby is starting to rearrange my abdominal organs. My stomach felt kind of funny today, like a muscular thing, not like indigestion or nausea. This has happened once before, although the first time it was PAINFUL, and this time it is just irritating.

Finally, I do think the pure aloe is helping my acne. I'm still red and it's not great, but it's definitely improving. I will keep it up and see how much it helps over time.

That is pretty much it for now!!

4 comments:

Ashley R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley R. said...

Sounds like either Round Ligament pain or Braxton Hicks contractions. So so common and normal! I've been having Braxton Hicks since 8 weeks, they get stronger and stronger throughout the pregnancy. So excited for you guys!

Ashley R. said...

Megan,

If you're looking for some reading material. I have a few books that you may enjoy. I have: Ina May's Guide to Childbirth, Ina May's Guide to Breastfeeding, Your Best Birth, and Spiritual Midwifery. You are welcome to borrow them!

em said...

Ooh, that would be great! I'll have to borrow those. I have a few books my doula loaned to me, but I wouldn't mind taking a look at those as well.

And I think you're right, it might be round ligament pain, although I didn't consider that it may be Braxton Hicks!