11.7.12

15 weeks

I can hardly believe I'm already at 15 weeks!  Next doctor's appointment is next Friday. I'm still feeling pretty good, but I've been getting lightheaded more easily when I stand up from reclining. Also I've been dealing with a stuffy nose a lot of the time, which isn't painful, but it can be annoying. I like breathing.

Yesterday my belly started to show a little more. I noticed it before I went to work, and one of my coworkers noticed it, too! Still wearing my normal clothes, although my friend Ashley loaned me some maternity pants and sweater, along with some books! Thanks, Ashley!

I would like to know why there isn't a standard way to determine the "months" of pregnancy. If you look online, there are a bunch of methods, charts, and what-not. I guess this is why they go by weeks. That, at least, I can keep track of!!

175 days or 5 months and 22 days until Baby's due date!! :-D

No comments: