16.7.12

Clothes and Bump

I bought my first maternity clothes/items yesterday! I am going to need a dress for a wedding in a couple of weeks, and my nicer dresses are starting to get a little tight, so I bought one at Target yesterday that should last me quite a while, if not through my whole pregnancy, yay! I also bought another dress, a shirt, and a Bella Band to extend the life of my pre-pregnancy work pants (and any other pants, but I mostly got it for work). Used the Bella  Band today, and so far I really like it!

I'm not really showing a whole lot yet, but I do like showing. :-) A few people this weekend said they could tell, and of course Adam can notice it a lot as well.

Doctor's appointment got switched to Wednesday, so I don't have to wait all the way until Friday! Then, in 4 weeks, we will be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl! :-D I can hardly wait!!

1 comment:

Adelia Kaye said...

I can hardly wait, either! No matter what, your baby is one lucky kid. <3