20.3.12

Speaking of which

I got a crystal paperweight and a letter from the CEO of my bank thanking me for working here for 3 years! Who knew!

Do you ever wonder if there is a team of 8 people (or 16 people so that they can take vacations) whose job it is to record the call letter jingles for radio stations around the country? I mean, those people all sound the same station to station, right? They come into work every day and sing the same things over and over with different words. I don't know if I really want that job or if it would drive me crazy... if it is a real job.

Happy first day of spring! I am planning on going home today and spending some time outside in the sunshine with my dog, Jasp, the BDE (Best dog ever). I have to watch him carefully, though, because the other day he got a tick! Which not only grosses me out but is not a good thing to get! I'm so glad Adam was home to get rid of it for me. Poor little Jasp!

No comments: