21.3.12

I can't help it

I like Doritos. Nacho cheese Doritos. I can't help it. I know they aren't good for me,  but they taste so delicious and cheesy! And I have always been a sucker for what I affectionately call "the crunch." I like to have something crunchy with just about every meal. It triggers my brain to feel like the meal is complete. And I'm that girl that puts potato chips (or aforementioned Doritos!) in her sandwich (on the rare occasion I actually have a sandwich with meat). I wouldn't say I'm a Doritoholic or anything; I've been known to go many months without having Doritos. But when I do indulge... I just really like Doritos.

Just thought you should know.

3 comments:

Ashley R. said...

Me too! The only downfall is a stomach ache after just a few. But they're so addicting!

Me said...

I have to be careful with those!!! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'm not careful! My hubby would too, except, Mexican that he is, soaks his in hot sauce... ew, heartburn central! :)

em said...

It's good to know I'm not alone, fellow Dorito-philes!! Yes, the real test is being able to limit yourself... they certainly don't make it easy to!

Ashley - I get the same way with McDonald's hashbrowns. Oh man do I love those, but after eating just one, my stomach makes me regret doing it! Thankfully I've gotten to the point where I can think beforehand that I will be sorry later and - most of the time - I can avoid them :)