22.10.12

Quick and Chiropractic

Ok - going to keep this short (if I can!!)

Met with Denise (our Doula) this weekend. Getting more prepared for the birth of our little one! Next project: work on and finalize our birth plan.

Had a chiropractor appointment this morning. I always feel better after he adjusts me, with one exception - my pregnant tailbone! It is always tender after I am adjusted. I think it's because it's off and he puts it back in place, and I think it's off because I tend to sit on one foot (kind of like half-cross-legged) when I'm at work. I put a note on my computer that says "Don't sit on your foot!!" which will probably make anyone who reads it think I'm a weirdo, but as long as it actually helps me not sit on my foot, I don't care! So my chiropractor did his little "test" things of what I'm missing or doing wrong, and once again came up with NOTHING! Yeah!! So my twice-daily regimen of vitamins and supplements, trying to stay active, and doing excercises and stretches is all working! And I hope that the end result is a not-crazy-long labor and, above all else, a healthy baby!!

Ha! I did it. Short and sweet.

No comments: