5.10.11

Adventures in Pressure Cooking

Brown Rice - check
Pinto Beans (for refried beans) - check (I used too much water, but that will be modified next time)
Beef Broth - check (very tasty with the pot roast I made!)
Chicken Broth - check check (although the second time was not as chickeny as I'd like...once again, I used too much water, I think)

...yep I think that's all I've made so far. More adventures to come. I'd like to make potato soup. Or just red potatoes. I decided that I really really like red potatoes.

Sorry my adventures are not all that exciting. But at least I'm getting more comfortable with the PC! This way, by the time we have people over for dinner (as infrequently as that is), I should be a real pro with the PC :)

Olive Garden tonight with Michelle and Popp! When I met Adam, he did not like Olive Garden. He'd had one experience that tainted his view of it. But when I got the job I have now (it was a promotion from where I was), he said we could go anywhere I wanted to celebrate... so I picked Olive Garden. He whined and complained and tried to convince me to go somewhere else, but I stood firm. We went... and he LOVED it! Now it's one of our favorites :) So we're definitely looking forward to dinner tonight. Note to self: eat a light lunch!

No comments: